He said - "Because of My great love you are not consumed, for My mercy is new with each morning.(Lamentations 3:22)I give strength to the weary and increase the power of the weak.(Isaiah 40:39)You can do everything through I who give you strength.(Philippians 4:13) Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28) Those who hope in Me will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint" (Isaiah 40:31)
**I need to remember that it is not on my own strength that gets me through each day - It is the Lord's strength - what a reassurance that I don't have to go it alone, that each day the Lord will give the everything I need to live it to it's fullest for His glory!**
she said - I'm so far away from the ones I love the most - the ones that love me the most. It seems as though all my friends, the ones the truly know my heart, have gone, or I have left them behind. Is there no one here to be my friend? Is it even worth building a friendship with someone I know will eventually leave? I'm constantly surrounded by people, and yet I feel so utterly alone. Is there no one here to be my friend?
He said - "I will never leave you or forsake you.(Deuteronomy 31:6)I have searched you and I know you. (Psalm 139:1) Fear not, for I have redeemed you, I have called you by name, you are mine.(Isaiah 43:1) I no longer call you servants...Instead I have called you friends (John 15:15)Behold I have carved you on the palms of my hands (Isaiah 49:16-aka-I LOVE YOU)For as high as the heavens are above the earth so great is My love for those who fear me.(Psalm 103:11)Every good and perfect gift is from above. (James 1:17)Freely you have received, freely give." (Matthew 10:8)
**Sometimes it so easy for me to be overwhelmed with loneliness when I think of all the friends and family that are so very far away. But there is one friend who sticks closer than a brother - My Savior is always with me! Every last bit of my loneliness can be filled by his incomprehensible love for me. I am so blessed with the friends and family that He has given me. I need to remember and be grateful for what time I had/have with them, and not just focus on the fact that they are not with me now. Just as He has given me so much through friendships - how much more. then, should I be able to give back to others!**
she said - I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next year...all my money is draining away, and I have none coming in to replace it. How will I pay to continue school? How will I pay for text books, school, if i get sick, when I need new work shoes, or clothes to replace the ones with holes? I just don't know where all these needs are going to met? Will I even be able to continue? What if I cannot get a job when I need one? Then what?
He said - Do not be afraid for I am with you, Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.(Isaiah 41:10) Do not worry about what you will wear, or eat, or drink...If...I clothe the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will I not much more clothe you — you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’...For I know that you need them. But seek first My kingdom and My righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.(Matthew 6:28-33)For I know the plans I have for you...plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)
**How many times exactly will it take God supernaturally providing for me and my family for me to stop worrying about what is to come next!? I've seen Him provide in so many astonishing ways, not only financially but emotionally and spiritually as well? I don't understand why I doubt He will continue to do so! I do not even know the workings of my own mind! How wonderful that my God can and will provide for my every need just when I need it, and I need not be afraid for my own future - He's already got it figured out.**
she said - I wish I could be just a few inches shorter - maybe then I wouldn't stick out so much...I wish that I were just a few pounds lighter - maybe then I could fit into my old jeans...I wish my hair had some curl to it instead of just a frizzy mess...I wish my feet were a little bit smaller...maybe then the cute shoes would actually fit me...I wish my skin were a bit darker and smooth like in the magazines...I wish...
He Said- "you are fearfully and wonderfully made, My works are wonderful, you know that full well. (Psalm 139:14) I created you in My own image, in My image I created you.(Genesis 1:27) Does the clay dispute with the one who shapes it, saying, 'Stop, you're doing it wrong!'(Isaiah 45:9 NLT) Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but the woman who fears Me is to be praised. (Proverbs 31:3) Your beauty should not come from outward adornment...Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in My sight."(1 Peter 3:3-4)
**Oh how often do I wish I looked a little different!? How dare I take God's masterpiece and tell Him it isn't good enough!? I have been created in the image of God himself, and He has called me beautiful. God does not create mistakes. But even more than that - God is not really concerned with what I look like - I mean seriously, one day that skin I wish were a little tanner and smoother will just be wrinkly and worn anyway! Not that it's a bad thing to try and look your best - we are told to take care of ourselves too, but that just isn't the real what I should focus on! No I've seen it so many times - when a person's heart is beautiful, the more you see of their heart, the more beautiful they become. Inner beauty does not fade with time, and it really is true that it shines through to the outside. Why don't I spend a little more time letting God work on my heart, than trying to make my hair curl?**
she said - My heart is black. I've failed so many times to be the woman I should be. I've been so foolish!! And it's not that I don't know any better - it's more like I don't even care. The weight of my sin is like a ball and chain drowning me in a sea of shame and regret. If only I weren't such a dull witted fool! Why can't I just humble myself and let my Savior lead!?
He said- "Surely I took up your infirmities and carried your sorrows!...I was pierced for your transgressions and by my wounds you are healed (Isaiah 53: 4-5)Though your sins were as scarlet, they will be white as snow (Isaiah 1:18)there is now no condemnation for those who are in Me (Romans 8:1)Neither do I condemn you,...go and sin no more.(John 8:11)As far as the East is from the West so far have I removed your transgressions from you. (Psalm 103:12)Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”(Matthew 11:28)
**"Oh praise the one who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead!!" Jesus paid it all! it is such a relief to fully grasp Christ's forgiveness. It's as if I'd never sinned - and I have no need to live under their weight - I am free to live for His glory. Such a wonder cannot be contained in words - it is too great for me to describe.**
she said - How can God possibly use me, when my very flesh fights vehemently against Him - to fight for my way instead of His!? How can God possibly get anything positive out of a tool as faulty as I am?
He said - "If anyone is in Me they are a new creation, the old has gone and the new has come.(2 Corinthians 5:17) My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:19) I who have begun the good work in you will carry it to completion.(Philippians 1:6) you know that in all things I work for the good of those who love Me, who have been called according to My purpose.(Romans 8:28)
** Talk about me putting God in a Box! What make me think that anything I could do would catch the Almighty Creator off guard! If He can use ALL things then that must include even my foolish mistakes. God will can bring about his purposes through me or despite me, but He will bring them about. If I am willing He can and will use me whether I know it or not. Oh that in all things my life might bring his glory - not just with all these words, but in my actions too.**
He said - "Whom shall I send and who will go for Us?"(Isaiah 6:8)
I said - "Here am I Lord, send me." Do with me as you will. "The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?" (Psalm 27:1)
**Oh all of these thoughts that run through my head...Let my focus be on Him alone.**
He said - Whatever is true whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think about such things.
(Philippians 4:8)
**Let me fix my eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of my faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross,
scorning it's shame, and sat down at the right hand of
the throne of God.**
(Hebrews 12:2)
~ Shaela
2 comments:
Shae,
Your thoughts are the thoughts of most all of us. What is important is that you know His thoughts and are striving to apply them to your life. Continue to anchor your soul to the Word of God and don't allow your life to be set adrift on the stormy seas or shifting sand of your own wisdom of the thoughts of this sin cursed society. I am proud of the woman that that God is molding you into and want you to know that you are a constant source of joy, encouragment and spiritual challenge to my life.
Dad
I needed this today.. Thanks my friend =)
Post a Comment